Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Google are irritating!


Blogger.com seem to have committed suicide by buggering about with the account - for some reason I now have to go through a completely uneeded and unasked for log in via Google - with a reset password process which makes no sense... this may be the last posting whilst I go and find a blog site which is simple to use and doesn't subject me to this sort of irritating crap!

Anyway, here's a piece I've finally finished this weekend - iron(ically) one of the first pieces I cast five years back - a multi-piece polysterene 3G jigsaw - now mounted of a carved block.
I've had confirmation from Pam and co. that the course is running again this year, so I'm signed up and ready to go once again! This time round I'm going to try my hand at lost-wax...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home